Manager, Branch Operations - Macedonia
|Benefits:||In exchange for bringing these skills to our team, we offer experienced leadership, competitive salaries, and an excellent benefits package including:Medical InsuranceDental Insurance401K Retirement PlanVision InsuranceLife InsuranceShort Term and Long Term DisabilityWellness Benefit|
Are you the kind of person who wants to have a career with a company that is a leader in its field and also practices sustainable development?Silvercote LLC manufactures high quality laminated insulation for steel and wood frame buildings. We also produce high quality, private label retail products such as water heater jackets, pipe wrap, and duct wrap. Recently acquired by Knauf Insulation, Silvercote is growing and we are looking for talented people, who want to think freely and develop their skills and experience.
Working at Silvercote is an opportunity unlike any other you've had. You'll be challenged, inspired and proud to be a part of our team. Silvercote's working environment thrives on the initiative of its people. And it works!
We are looking to fill the role of BRANCH OPERATIONS MANAGER. This position leads and manages the location's team to ensure customers receive a quality product in a timely manner in order to maintain profitability. Maintains equipment, conducts safety meetings and ensures all procedures are met according to corporate guidelines.
This position is located in Macedonia, Ohio.
- Schedule, motivate, and lead all branch personnel to meet and/or exceed company, branch, and personal goals
- Work closely with Human Resources to interview and select new branch employees
- Ensure proper communication with the sales team to support proper customer service performance
- Maintain inventory by cycle counts and working with procurement to manage inventory levels.
- Implement and monitor FIFO based inventory rotation for stocked materials
- Organize the monthly and daily reporting requirements
- Handle Branch related Quality problems (Product/Process related), ensure proper error analysis and apply solutions
- Create production schedule to maximize production efficiency and meet customer needs
- Schedule outbound shipments to minimize cost (i.e. utilize Silvercote equipment, LTL carrier, or truckload common carrier) and meet customer requirements
- Monitor new and existing orders to insure proper inventory levels and communicate with sales team to minimize slow turning products
- Organization of Processing and posting credit cards, cash in advance, and checks received on account
- Track daily, monthly and yearly production efficiency and optimize manufacturing KPI's and Processes
- Find and engage local vendors to ensure proper maintenance of branch equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical problems as required on manufacturing machinery
- Support Capital Investment projects in teamwork with central engineering team
- Support the implementation of new Products, Processes and working methods
- Support central teams during budget process with branch related KPI's
- Ensure Company Quality standards on product, packaging Handling and Operation
- Organize all handling for inbound and outbound shipments
- Perform all training and certifications for new and existing employees
- Perform required weekly/monthly H&S reviews on equipment, buildings and organization
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented by all employees
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management or related field
- Minimum two (2) year of supervisory/managerial experience in a similar environment
- Manufacturing experience in a distribution/warehouse setting preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of financial statements
- Knowledge of logistics'
- Knowledge of basic mechanics (electrical, mechanical, pneumatics
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Ability to use a fork lift preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Ability to analyze problems, take decisions and drive performances
- Attention to detail, organized and sense of urgency
- Valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer.