Field Sales Representative - Dallas/Fort Worth
|Location:||Dallas/Fort Worth, IN|
|Benefits:||In exchange for bringing these skills to our team, we offer: Medical InsuranceDental Insurance401K Retirement PlanVision InsuranceLife InsuranceShort Term and Long Term DisabilityWellness Benefit529 College Savings Plan|
|Description:||Are you the kind of person who wants to have a career with a company that is a leader in its field and also practices sustainable development?|
Knauf Insulation, a leading U.S. manufacturer of thermal and acoustical fiber glass insulations, understands the importance of operating in ways that meet the needs of the present without affecting the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. Sustainability is at the heart of our mission - To provide products and services that conserve energy and preserve natural resources for a sustainable future.
We now are offering Knauf EcoBatt™ Insulation which doesn’t look like any insulation you’ve ever seen. That's because its natural brown color represents a level of sustainability we've never before achieved. Knauf's new ECOSE™ Technology reduces binder embodied energy by up to 70% and does not contain phenol, formaldehyde, acrylics, or artificial colors used to make traditional fiberglass insulation.
Due to successful growth, we are looking to fill a FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE to cover the territory Texas, Oklahoma & Arkansas. The purpose of this position is to lead Knauf in the acquisition and maintenance of customers and to promote Knauf as the preferred vendor to assigned market segments while meeting or exceeding sales forecast.
- Develop and implement a territory business plan that supports corporate objectives.
- Maintain regular contact with all major end-users and provide services required.
- Maintain an up-to-date process competitor analysis and monitor sales, prices, and products of competitors.
- Specify products for construction activity.
- Analyze market and sales statistics.
- Demonstrate use/installation of Knauf products.
- Make joint sales call with customers, influencers, and prospects.
- Plan, manage, coach, and close sales.
- Seek out new customers that will not conflict with business plans developed with existing customers.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and corporate office.
- Perform all administrative functions in a timely manner.
- Monitor health and safety concerns and provide NAIMA information when appropriate.
- Explain and clarify Knauf Service Guidelines to customers.
- Know all fiber glass and competitive insulation products for thermal or acoustical applications sold within the territory.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of five years selling experience in the building products industry
- Experience selling products through distribution and/or directly to contractors
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook
- Willing to relocate to the greater Lubbock TX area
- We are an equal opportunity employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.